Friday, August 20, 2010

Are frogs dirty?


My son, actually, all three kids, were fascinated with how the waste got emptied from the RV. After a few days camping we stopped to empty the infamous Black Tank. All went well. My husband did it flawlessly with almost no gross factor (although...just the concept puts it on some level of gross factor). He got out the tubes, the kids watched with big eyes as he hooked it up and drained the YUCK from the bus. THEN…when we were all done, getting back into the bus to head to our next destination, my son spots a frog. Not an ordinary frog....one that lives in the intake tube of the septic drain. As we are all loading back into the RV I spot him out the window, about to actually PICK IT UP with his hands to hold and potentially cuddle this disgusting creature. It was in slow motion as I screamed NOOOOOOO!!! So innocent, he just wanted the frog, but it could have been so extremely disgusting. My son still sucks his thumb...imagine how that plays out. EWWWW. Luckily he heard me and left that little shit-eating frog all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment