Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Best Smoothie Ive Ever Had

Simple post: smoothie recipe. I am really into making smoothies for my family. My oldest daughter refuses to eat anything for breakfast that you actually have to pick up and chew. She is my smoothie inspiration. The best one yet, with the most bang for your buck as far as nutrients. GREENIE (as we call it).
Mix in blender:
1. Handful of green grapes (you can freeze them and keep them for a long time to use whenever!)
2. Handful of fresh spinach leaves (and yes, they blend up quite nicely in a typical blender)
3. Some coconut water
4. A little milk (or just use coconut milk if you have it)
YUM. Good and good for you, as my father says. ENJOY.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elise!
    I just found your blog.love it. So glad o reconnect through all this social media
    xo,
    Alexis
    Mine is
    Http://jacolynmurphy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete